This is a recipe from our helper’s former boss. Our helper, Ate Nida, tweaked it a little bit (to add more taste). It’s really yummy and best of all, healthy! It’s part of our monthly menu because all the ingredients are just in stock. Try it for yourself!
- 2 pieces cream dory fillet
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can mushrooms
- bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you will do:
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan. Once melted, add 1 tablespoon of flour then mix well. Follow with the remaining flour.
- Once incorporated, slowly add the milk while mixing. You’ll then have a basic white sauce. Ate Nida thins it out with a little bit of water.
- Add the mushrooms, rosemary, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Put the white sauce on top of the cream dory fillets.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 375°C.
A yummy and healthy treat! Can’t wait for Z to try it!