One of the things that kept me going through my first year of being a mom is the constant communication I had with my friends Zeb, Vaughn and Pat. We were high school batchmates turned Mommymates since we were preggy and first time moms at the same time. Sadly, we haven’t been together since high school graduation (which was 10 years ago!!!) because Vaughn and Pat are living overseas and Zeb is busy being an engineer and a teacher and being a new mom again to her 2nd born! I’m just so thankful that we have a grapevine on Facebook where we share our stories, air our rants and muse on our kids’ milestones!
Mommymates yes, that’s what we call our grapevine. Do you have a name for your mommy group?! Why not share it on Welch’s Philippines Facebook Page and get a chance to win Welch’s gift packs or a sparty with your friends!
Here are the mechanics to join:
1. Participant must be a fan of Welch’s Facebook page to be a qualified winner.
2. Participant must post the photo entry with at least 3-5 mom friends, name their Grapevine (or the name of their group), include the hashtag #MyWelchsGrapevine, tag Welch’s PH and their mom friends in the photo. Posts with no hashtag will not be considered a valid entry.
3. Promo period will run from March 10-April 6, 2014.
4. The entries will be judged on the following criteria:
Quality of photo – 30%
Grapevine Name – 30%
Overall creativity – 30%
Facebook likes of the entry – 10%
5. Announcement of winners shall be done weekly.
6. Details on claiming prizes will be shared upon announcement of winners.
7. Weekly winners will receive The Spa GC worth P5k and a Welch’s gift pack. Four (4) participants will receive a Welch’s Gift Pack as a consolation prize.
8. Moms tagged in the photo entry shall be the ones to avail The Spa Party Package.
9. There will be a documentation of the spa party for moms to be posted on Welch’s Facebook page.
Easy, right?! I love that Welch’s see the importance of having a trusted group of friends to keep you going. Having a support system is healthy just like Welch’s Grape Juice. It is made from whole Concord Grapes with no added sugar, flavoring or color. It is rich in Polyphenol, an antioxidant which keeps the cells healthy and the body strong. Drinking Welch’s Grape Juice will also give your immune system a boost as it is packed with Vitamin C. And for a non-fruit liker such as myself, it is great to know that just ¼ liter accounts for one serving of fruit already!
Can’t wait to see your pictures! Send in your entries now!