Summer’s rolling in and a lot of us are excited to go to the beach. While I’m not going to don a swimsuit anytime soon, I know most of you are! And to help you become confident in your itsy-bitsy bikinis, Diet Diva is giving away a week’s supply of healthy and delicious food!
Diet Diva is the brainchild of my hotness of a friend, Kakki and her mom. They offer 1,200 calories worth of food daily, freshly prepared and delivered right to your doorstep. This is perfect for those too busy to make their own food and won’t settle for fast foods anymore. I got to try some of the meals and 1 serving is quite a lot for me, so I think 1,200 calories a day is enough. And even though you will be on a “diet”, the food still tastes great! It’s also one of the cheapest food delivery service around with plans starting at Php. 1,900 only.
Looks yummy, right?! Along with a constant exercise routine and ample amounts of sleep, I’m sure that bikini will look amazing on you!
So, here goes the giveaway! Just follow the easy-peasy Rafflecopter steps on the widget. And please read the following reminders:
1. This giveaway is open to those living in the areas Diet Diva is currently serving. Delivery charges may apply. Please visit this page for the list.
2. Kindly follow all the steps to qualify. One missed step means disqualification.
3. The winner will be announced through this blog. A confirmation email will also be sent in the address provided. Failure to reply within a week means a new winner shall be drawn.
4. The prize is redeemable until the last week of May 2014.
5. If you are pregnant, nursing or undergoing treatment, please consult first with your physician if the meal plans suit your needs. Otherwise, do not join the giveaway as Diet Diva and myself will not be held liable for any health risks.
To know more about Diet Diva, here are their social media accounts:
You may also reach their mobile through: 0917-703-DIVA (3482)
Thank you again to Kakki and the rest of the Diet Diva Team for partnering with YoungMomLove!