I hit my 37th week mark today so it means that I can push, push, push this baby out anytime! And with the help of this detailed hospital bag checklist from ManilaMommy, I say, bring it on!
So, here’s what I’m bringing:
- Nursing clothes from Elin and Mommy Matters. And a shirt dress from Red Dot as sold in GreyArea.com.ph for my going home outfit
- Nursing bras from Mamaway and Urban Essentials
- Wink Shapewear from Urban Essentials
- Nursing cape from MomBabyFabric
- Robe I got as a gift last Christmas
- Mustela PhysiObebe no-rinse cleanser
- Zenutrients Spahhnitizer
- Clean & Clear oil control film
- Happy Skin Lip and Cheek Mousse
- Hurraw lip balm
- Maternity pads and underpads
And in Baby Y’s bag:
- Halo Swaddle Sleepsack
- Muslin cloth
- New Beginnings All-white set I bought from cudlsy.com
- Belly Armor blanket
- Disposable diapers because they say that meconium doesn’t wash away in cloth nappies.
- Frog suit from H&M as the going-home outfit
- J&J top to toe wash and wipes
- CordLife kit
Of course, I will also bring our cameras and chargers unlike before! I’m not planning to stay too long in the hospital so I guess these would suffice.
What were your birthing essentials?! I want to know!