One of the things that make being a mommy fun is the events presented by Mommy Mundo. I just realized that Mommy Mundo has been a big part of my mommyhood, I would be lost without it. It’s where I met friends, discovered new products, got blogging gigs and learned that I am never alone in the motherhood journey. I’m super grateful to Janice and the Mommy Mundo staff for always making fun events to attend to. Most of the time, it’s sort of a reunion for the mompreneurs or a first-time meeting of clients and sellers. It’s always fun to see mommy friends and their kids during these events! Sadly, I’ll miss this one but I’m encouraging all the preggy ladies and moms out there to go to Expo Mom 2016!
Whatever stage you are in in your motherhood journey, expect something for you at Expo Mom! Entrance is free of charge but any amount of donation will be accepted for the Mommy Mundo MOMSHARE fund which helps Childhope Asia and Alpabasa. It wouldn’t be a mommy event without a breastfeeding and diaper changing area. Toddlers can play at the play area by Mott’s 100% Apple Juice. Everyone is bound to have fun at Expo Mom! Talks, games and raffles will happen throughout the day.
Speaking of prizes, Mommy Mundo wants you to share your #themotherhoodjourney stories so that us moms can learn and be inspired from each other. Through a raffle, chosen moms will win super exciting prizes like a Aprica Stroller worth Php. 24,999.75 or an ETL Learning Book Set that costs almost 50k! Here’s how to join:
- Follow Mommy Mundo on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Use the icons provided to indicate what stage you are in your motherhood journey. Use the appropriate hashtags when posting.
3. Post a personal photo with a short story of your motherhood journey on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Make sure your account is set to public until the contest ends on April 30. Tag @mommymundo and @expomom in your post and use the following hashtags: #themotherhoodjourney, #expomom2016, and #mommymundo.
4. Share the Expo Mom 2016 official poster on your social media pages and say that you’re going to @expomom.
* For prizes and other details click HERE.
I’m sad that I’ll miss this event. But you know what?! Mommy Mundo is on the go! And they’re taking Expo Mom all over the Philippines. Check out the poster and save the dates!
Thank you Mommy Mundo for being a big part of my motherhood journey <3