Lysol is all for healthy homes. And as homemakers we know that cleaning is just the first step. We need to use Lysol to be sure that 99.9% of flu-causing germs on surfaces and air are killed! But along with our homes, it is also our hands who are always exposed to germs and bacteria. This is why Lysol developed their liquid hand soap to properly disinfect our hands but at the same time keep it soft and moisturized. I’m a frequent hand-washer so I know that regular soap often dries up my hands. But with Lysol Liquid Hand Soap, I felt that my hands were smoother and it smells really good too! It comes in 3 scents but the pink one is my favorite! Refills are also available.
Another new product from Lysol is the Disinfectant Spray made especially for a Baby’s Room. We don’t want germs playing with the little one so it is best to be sure that there are no germs lurking in the area that they always stay. We also use this spray to clean the toys. The powdery scent is really relaxing and it makes our whole house smell so clean!
These products are now available at all supermarkets. And because I, together with Lysol, want all homes to be healthy, we are giving away one (1) gift pack to a lucky reader! Here are the mechanics:
1. Follow all the steps stated in the Rafflecopter widget. Giveaway ends on June 24.
2. Based on my previous post, share how else you can achieve a healthy home in the comments. Kindly leave your name and email address as well.
3. Because there are limitations in shipping of aerosol cans, this giveaway is only for those with Metro Manila addresses.
4. Contents of the gift pack may vary from the pictures on this blog post.
5. The winner will be given 3 days to reply via email. Should the winner not respond by the end of the given time, another winner will be chosen.
Good luck to all those joining!